BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN

4 posters

Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN Empty BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN

Post by POB reporter Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what do you think?
POB reporter
POB reporter
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : PR

Back to top Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm

are they model or socialite?
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2011 ASPIRANT: VALERIE WEIGNMANN

Post by Eblazer Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:18 pm

When she joined the PBB Teen Edition on ABS CBN (Channel-3), she was the love interest of AJ Falcon (the grand winner). I always thought that she (Valerie) should join any modelling or beauty pageant anytime as she has the personality, is tall and sexy, very pretty and articulate. The lastime I saw her was when she guested ASAP. I hope she'll give a try on Bb. Pilipinas next year. OMG, Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be filled with either Euroasian or Amerisian girls.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilie Dawson Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Eblazer wrote:When she joined the PBB Teen Edition on ABS CBN (Channel-3), she was the love interest of AJ Falcon (the grand winner). I always thought that she (Valerie) should join any modelling or beauty pageant anytime as she has the personality, is tall and sexy, very pretty and articulate. The lastime I saw her was when she guested ASAP. I hope she'll give a try on Bb. Pilipinas next year. OMG, Bb. Pilipinas 2011 will be filled with either Euroasian or Amerisian girls.

Same thoughts here!
Lilie Dawson
Lilie Dawson
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Venus inspired so many girls. There are more beautiful girls from higher society who expressed their desire to represent our country in international pageants. Hope we will have another strong batch this year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 pm

We will have strong batch next year Calderone as many high caliber and gorgeous Filipinas will be expected to go for Binibining Pilipinas 2011 screening. Mostly have euroasian and americian features. I hope, those other girls with ages ranging from 17 to 21 will have to screen for 2012. Prioritize the girls who are 22 and up for 2011.
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down