BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help

4 posters

Go down

I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help Empty I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help

Post by Stacey Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:50 am

Hi there,

I'm writing a book on beauty, specifically how women do not make full use of their beauty at work because of social pressure. My book will teach women why and how they should make best use of all of their assets. I'm wrting the book as a blog at first, which will then get published later this year I hope (self published online probably). Please feel free to check it out. It's called PowerBeauty

Also, I feel welcome to request being a friend on Facebook. Here's the link https://www.facebook.com/stacey.pilbury

There is also PowerBeauty Facebook fan page https://www.facebook.com/stacey.pilbury#!/pages/Powerbeauty/112624262088961 . I know I'm biased, but I think it is just about the hottest group of women on the internet. What do you think?

Stacey

Stacey

Location Location : Lots of places

Back to top Go down

I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help Empty Re: I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help

Post by Desi Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:03 am

Thank you very much for sharing Stacey...
Love your idea about your book, all of us girls should enhace our beauty... Because we all have something beautiful, you are truly an inspiration Stacey... I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help Icon_smile
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help Empty Re: I'm writing a book on beauty and I'd love your help

Post by pepper Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:15 am

cool!!!!! love to read it when released cheers
pepper
pepper
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : UNITED STATES OF MEN

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:24 pm

You can read it now. At least the part I've written so far. Go to http://powerbeautyonline.com/

Thanks for your kind words of support everyone.

Remember, if success is beautiful, then beautiful can be a success!

Stacey

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:09 pm

if you like for some assistance, just tell me or other members. we are willing to help.
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacey Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:16 pm

That's really sweet Ray. Well, at the moment I mostly need help spreading the word. You see, I'm not just writing about being beautiful. I'm writing about the how beautiful people can improve their lives. It is a sort of self-help book (mostly aimed at women). So get all of your beautiful female friends to check it out. It might help them a lot!

And, of course, guys are always welcome to have a look as well.

Don't forget to add me on FB. I'm Stacey Pilbury.

Stacey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down