BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I THINK MY BELOVED MARIAH IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

3 posters

Go down

I THINK MY BELOVED  MARIAH  IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!! Empty I THINK MY BELOVED MARIAH IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:22 pm

It seems that one of my idols the incredible Mariah Carey, is finally pregnant from husband Nick Cannon.... That is awesome cuz she is already 40 this year!!! though these rumors have not been confirmed, she has been spotting getting "plumper" by the day and had to abandon the movie set of her last acting gig, "due to Doctors orders".. ("and because of medical reasons") and her husband said by twitter,,

"that his wife ( herself) will be announcing "something" very special shortly, but that, on the mean time, patience and respect from the press and from the media will be appreciated ..... ( these STRONG rumors are all over the internet).
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

I THINK MY BELOVED  MARIAH  IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!! Empty THIS IS THE ARTICLE...

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Thu. June 03.2010 9:00 AM EDT

Mariah Carey Would Announce Pregnancy 'Personally,' Nick Cannon Says

Cannon tweets that wife will talk about private matters 'if and when' she's ready.

by Gil Kaufman

The great Mariah Carey Pregnancy Guessing Game continued on Wednesday when the singer's husband, Nick Cannon, finally broke his silence on the question of whether the diva is expecting their first child.

"If & when my wife is ready to make ANY announcements about private matters she will do it personally," he tweeted on Wednesday. "Thanks for being respectful. God Bless."

A short time later, he added, "My heart goes out to any woman who has to deal with public scrutiny and speculation pertaining to their private life REAL TALK!"

The non-answer from Cannon, 29, came amid swirling speculation about whether Carey is pregnant, sparked by the announcement last week that Carey would no longer be starring in Tyler Perry's latest opus, "For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rainbow Is Enuf."

"She is not doing the movie because her doctor advised her not to," her rep told UsMagazine.com last week. "More than that, I cannot comment further."

On Wednesday, a "source close to" the couple reportedly told RadarOnline.com that the couple are expecting.

"They're both very excited and very happy," the source said. "Mariah and Nick want to keep the pregnancy quiet as long as they can."

Reps for Carey, 40, and Cannon had not responded to MTV News' request for comment at press time.
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

I THINK MY BELOVED  MARIAH  IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!! Empty Re: I THINK MY BELOVED MARIAH IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

Post by Desi Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:21 pm

congratulations
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

I THINK MY BELOVED  MARIAH  IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!! Empty Re: I THINK MY BELOVED MARIAH IS FINALLY PREGNANT!!!

Post by Guest Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 pm

congratulations

Back to top Go down

Post by bonner Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:31 am

Very Happy
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down