BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 HOPEFUL: GWENDOLYN RUAIS

+7
Joanne
Miss Understood
Eblazer
bonner
Jheeded
sayonako
Ray
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 HOPEFUL: GWENDOLYN RUAIS - Page 3 Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 HOPEFUL: GWENDOLYN RUAIS

Post by bonner Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Eblazer wrote:@Bonner
Tama ka, she needs to change her hairstyle. The hairstyle she had during the final screening was too heavy and made her look like granny. Long straight hair or straight with big curls from the mid part to the tip of her hair will make her look great.

that's why i dont like her from the beginning
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 HOPEFUL: GWENDOLYN RUAIS - Page 3 Empty Re: BINIBINING PILIPINAS 2010 HOPEFUL: GWENDOLYN RUAIS

Post by Eblazer Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:46 pm

bonner wrote:
Eblazer wrote:@Bonner
Tama ka, she needs to change her hairstyle. The hairstyle she had during the final screening was too heavy and made her look like granny. Long straight hair or straight with big curls from the mid part to the tip of her hair will make her look great.

that's why i dont like her from the beginning

Untilnow? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by nicerain123 Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 am

my bets:
MsU- RUAIS
MsW- MISA
MsI- KLEINER/HENSON

runners-up:
HENSON/KLEINER
EJERCITADO

nicerain123

Location Location : Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 am

nicerain123 wrote:my bets:
MsU- RUAIS
MsW- MISA
MsI- KLEINER/HENSON

runners-up:
HENSON/KLEINER
EJERCITADO

Eureka! Top 5! Between Henson and Kleiner, I'll go for the latter. Ejercitado's inclusion comes as a surprise -- a good one for that matter. She's in my Top 10...bubbly & talented...

Mmm, btw... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and happy posting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3