BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 23 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:05 pm

I pity this year's judges...

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 23 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
INTERNATIONAL - UNIVERSE - WORLD
THREATS
Kauffman
Misa
Necio

Photo Credits: MabuhayBeauties.Com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

WOW! What a face! Hope she's been working on her body already. Super threat to the BBP UNIVERSE crown! If ever, she'll be the prettiest Filipina to participate in MU in recent years.

Last edited by el_jugador on Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:23 pm

el_jugador wrote:

WOW! What a face! Hope she's been working on her body already. Super threat to the BBP UNIVERSE crown! If ever, she'll be the prettiest Filipina who participated in MU in recent years.

if ever she'll win the crown.... and has the determination like Bianca... then she's a frontrunner...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:26 pm

@ AkinKaNa hahahahaha..I so hope she has Antonio's ENERGY. I soooo hope Antonio gets Kauffman's nose as well. Hihihi..

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:29 pm

el_jugador wrote:@ AkinKaNa hahahahaha..I so hope she has Antonio's ENERGY. I soooo hope Antonio gets Kauffman's nose as well. Hihihi..

akinkana? you made my day el_Ju.. Smile
Whew, it's really hard to choose..
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:33 pm

sayonako wrote:
el_jugador wrote:@ AkinKaNa hahahahaha..I so hope she has Antonio's ENERGY. I soooo hope Antonio gets Kauffman's nose as well. Hihihi..

Noh?! Bat naman kasi andaming maganda this year! Whew!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:35 pm

el_jugador wrote:
sayonako wrote:

Noh?! Bat naman kasi andaming maganda this year! Whew!!!

excited na ako sa final's night... pero sa prelims pa lang siguro magkaroon na ng linaw kung sino ang mga kumabog! Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:45 am

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT NICOLE KAUFFMAN?

WOW! What a face! Hope she's been working on her body already. Super threat to the BBP UNIVERSE crown! If ever, she'll be the prettiest Filipina to participate in MU in recent years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:11 am

@ Nicole Kauffman - she has the most perfect face among all the candidates, the proportions are perfect, her smile is perfect, her eyes, nose, lips, hair, eyebrows, perfection overload! It's just her body that isnt perfect. She needs to tone her body, lose some fats and work on her catwalk then zhhooom!! she's ready for the miss universe stage!
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm

Miss Understood wrote:@ Nicole Kauffman - she has the most perfect face among all the candidates, the proportions are perfect, her smile is perfect, her eyes, nose, lips, hair, eyebrows, perfection overload! It's just her body that isnt perfect. She needs to tone her body, lose some fats and work on her catwalk then zhhooom!! she's ready for the miss universe stage!

Agree 100%!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:20 pm

MALAKAS ANG BALI BALITA NA SIYA (KAUFMANN) ANG NAG IISANG ALAGA NI M.R.S
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Fritz, sino si M.R.S. heheehhe
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:25 pm

sayonako wrote:Fritz, sino si M.R.S. heheehhe

MAGUGULAT KA KUNG MALAMAN MO. PERO WAG MUNA ISPLUK BAKA MALIGWAK ANG KAUFMAN SINCE SI M.R.S AY ISA SA MGA DI UMANOY DI KASUNDO NI MADAME DATI PA
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:28 pm

I DISAGREE WITH KAUFMAN NEEDS TO TONE HER BODY

NDE PO SIYA MATABA..... ANG KATAWAN NIYA IS PARANG KATAWAN NI GIONA, PAYAT TO MEDIUM PERO WALANG CURVE...

MERON TALAGANG MGA PINOY NA GANITO ANG BODY PROPORTION. MERON NAMAN PAYAT PERO MAY KORTE.
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:30 pm

FRITZGERALD wrote:
sayonako wrote:Fritz, sino si M.R.S. heheehhe

MAGUGULAT KA KUNG MALAMAN MO. PERO WAG MUNA ISPLUK BAKA MALIGWAK ANG KAUFMAN SINCE SI M.R.S AY ISA SA MGA DI UMANOY DI KASUNDO NI MADAME DATI PA

I have no idea hehehe.. Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:35 pm

SI M.R.S AY NAG TANGKA NA DATING KUNIN ANG BBP AT MAGING DIRECTOR NITO
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:42 pm

I woke up with a 10-4-16 in my mind... Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:02 pm

great gatzby wrote:I woke up with a 10-4-16 in my mind... Question

Raj, Antonio, Hipolito
How's your psychic ability, GG?

@ Fritz: Naintriga ako sa MRS na yan ha? Kala ko at first M for Mayor R.S. Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:29 pm

el_jugador wrote:
great gatzby wrote:I woke up with a 10-4-16 in my mind... Question

Raj, Antonio, Hipolito
How's your psychic ability, GG?

@ Fritz: Naintriga ako sa MRS na yan ha? Kala ko at first M for Mayor R.S. Razz Razz Razz

No less than Apo from Pampanga told me that I have a third eye...but I never use it...this is my first time to wake up with a number in mind --10 actually-- 4 came immediately after but I have to follow it up with another number because 4 is not got to utter esp. on a Chinese New Year's day...16 came off naturally...so there 10-4-16...wish I could have three more for the lotto...sadly, of the three girls above, only Antonio is in my Top 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:33 pm

MAMA RENEE SALUD -- M.R.S. -- I'LL LOCK IN MY ANSWER! smart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:49 pm

great gatzby wrote:MAMA RENEE SALUD -- M.R.S. -- I'LL LOCK IN MY ANSWER! smart

Hala..ispluk nah!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

el_jugador wrote:
great gatzby wrote:MAMA RENEE SALUD -- M.R.S. -- I'LL LOCK IN MY ANSWER! smart

Hala..ispluk nah!!!

Joke lang 'yon...meron naman ng babt ang R. Salud -- 'yong Mutya ng Pilipinas na pagkaganda-ganda ang pageant night/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:32 pm

nicole kauffman is my sentimental favorite!!!!!!1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:13 pm

Stepford Cuckoos wrote:nicole kauffman is my sentimental favorite!!!!!!1

Nice nick! Anyways, yep Nicole is really a girl to watch out for. I am hesitant in placing her in my Top 3 after seeing a swimsuit pic of her but if Fritz (who already have seen the girls in person) says na ok naman ang katawan ni Nicole and depending on her performance sa prelims, she might just grab one of the crowns because you know what? If the pageant will be about the FACE alone? Nicole should be NUMBER ONE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 39  Next