BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

+11
Julyski
bangilath
Lhou Chassey
FRITZGERALD
Dylan
Miss Understood
MISS COSMOPOLITAN
Eblazer
sayonako
Ray
bonner
15 posters

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next

Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 24 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:36 pm

i love her looks!!! but i hate it when i see her side by side wit taller girls in this yrs batch, and im already anticipating misses panama paraguay peru poland & PUERTO RICO..LOL!
this batch is really too hot to handle, LOL!
ill just wait come prelims, haha!

Back to top Go down

||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page - Page 24 Empty Re: ||PRE-PAGEANT NIGHT VIDEOS||Jugador's BBP2010 Page

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:42 pm

popop wrote:
i love her looks!!! but i hate it when i see her side by side wit taller girls in this yrs batch, and im already anticipating misses panama paraguay peru poland & PUERTO RICO..LOL!

Exactly! May kanya-kanyang strengths ang mga kandidata. If only we can come up with a candidate as beautiful as Kauffman with Ruais's height, Antonio's energy, Misa's allure..wheww!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Any update...from this afternoon's Valentine meet up with the candidates in AliMall? ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 pm

great gatzby wrote:Any update...from this afternoon's Valentine meet up with the candidates in AliMall? ?

We're waiting for Fritz.. Lolz!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Understood Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 pm

el_jugador wrote:
popop wrote:

Exactly! May kanya-kanyang strengths ang mga kandidata. If only we can come up with a candidate as beautiful as Kauffman with Ruais's height, Antonio's energy, Misa's allure..wheww!

here's a better morph..
Kauffman's face
Ruias' body, height and catwalk
Misa's sex appeal
Kleiner's charisma and spontaneity
Necio's energy

VOILA!!!!!!

affraid
Miss Understood
Miss Understood
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:58 am

sorry ngayon lang nakauwi

masaya ang meet ang greet. damng m.i.s.s.o. and pob members ang andun.....

mga 20 people ata. basta. will post pics later....

ito lang msasabi ko, ang ganda ng mga make up nila kanina...

stand out for me

1. maria venus raj - runaway winner kanina. she sported the same hairdo dun sa official photo niya sa website

2. selena antonio - i relaly love the presence of this girl. dami ko ngang pic niya and ang bait talaga niya. alam niya na lagi ko siyang pinipicturan.

3. diane necio- ay gumanda talaga siya.... ewan, sayang talaga siya for this year sa miss universe. but i can see that her beauty will be appreciated by miss julia morley.

4. rose ann misa - wow, pumayat siya from the last time-talent show. she keeps on improving and the presence is all over the place. di siya patatalo.

5. toni hipolito --- yesssss, lalo siyang gumaganda and im still waiting for the next week fashion show kung gaganda pa talaga sia.

so so

1. klenier.- enrgy is there pero kulang. prang may monthly dalaw siya at di ganun ka energenic unlike yung sa talent show

2. kaufman - she's beautiful but downfall is the proportion of the body. again di siya mataba kaso mala giona cabrera lang talaga katawan niya.

3. gwen - kinda boring for me but everytime magtatabi sila ni misa parang nakakaron sila ng sparks.

4. henson - beautiful, the face that madame stela would really appreciate pero ang performance niya kanina was kinda the same except for the str8 hair na napawow ako.

mga exceptional ang performance (underdogs)

1. jam libatog - she topped this list for me.
2. rose ann aguilar - nice skin, nice presence and again the sweet face madame stella would love. iwouldn't suprise if manalo siya ng isa sa mga crowns.

insights

1. di ba nasabi ko na sa inyo na mala MU ang spiels. klenier and this girl na number 12 may isiningit pang spiels sa kanilang introduction.....

2. most people loved the beauty of selena antonio. anlakas niya talaga sa tao at sa press. kahit sa thai pageants, siya ang nasa top ng lists.

3. venus raj- panalo sa presence, pagkaway,pagsmile, pag upo at pati pag halakhak eh controladong controlado. though i can tolerate this but most of the time it's kinda pageant patty. pero still siya ang nangibabaw sa event na ito.

Last edited by FRITZGERALD on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 am

thanks for the update Fritz! Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 am

Hinintay ko talaga to. Now I can sleep...Thanks Fritz.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 am

Razz
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:24 am

for el gu

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:21 am

FRITZGERALD wrote:for el gu

Selena and Nicole!!! Whew!!! VERY beautiful!!!!
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:33 am

FRITZ, am on my way to work. I'll comment more later. Thanks sa updates!
Wooohhhhhh!!!! Go Selena!!!!

selena antonio - i relaly love the presence of this girl. dami ko ngang pic niya and ang bait talaga niya. alam niya na lagi ko siyang pinipicturan. ---- I love it!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 pm

PASENSYA PO SA QUALITY AH.... ENJOY
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm

wow, this batch is strong really.

Thanks fritz for the updates.

But i would love if you inundate us with photos you had with the ladies. i would love those if you have

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:51 pm

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 pm

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:57 pm

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 pm

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:09 pm

MORE PHOTOS TO COME.

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Fritz, muchos gracias mi amigo.

The ladies are wearing thick make up. It's showing in the photos. Do they look good with those make ups in person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:14 pm

Fritzgerald is more of an AMBASSADOR than just an elite tag! What do you think? He's been covering the events so passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Last edited by FRITZGERALD on Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Yep, I'd like to commend Fritz for...like Calderon has put it, covering the events passionately! Well done, Fritz!

SELENA'S BODY ROCKSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Yahooo!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by FRITZGERALD Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 pm

elite is ok with me... anyway, any tags will do. just like what i told yel of m.i.s.s.o yesterday, AMBASSADOR is not my thing. im not really into tags. im doing this because i like doing this and share my humble contributions to the people with the same passion - PAGEANTS.

kainis, pageant patty ang answer ko. lol

FRITZGERALD
FRITZGERALD
Royal Member
Royal Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:16 pm

But credits should be given to you dear!

You need to be an ambassador so that we will hear more updates from you. hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 39 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 31 ... 39  Next