BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

+2
Desi
PRINCE CALIXTO
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PHILIPPINES!!!!!  ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN  MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! Empty PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Dear Filipino friends and all pageant lovers;...

As a Beauty Expert, and avid pageant watcher and connoisseur, for about 21 years. ( I have been watching pageants very closely since i was 8 .. I am confident that one of these 2 ladies will definitely end the 11 year drought at MU for Philippines....

-Krista Arrieta Klein.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the porcelain like beauty, and doll like features to match this gorgeous young woman. has an ultra feminine , Hollywood diva aura about her and a superb lean -well proportioned physique.. Not the typical Miss Philippines, but even that adds an element of intrigue to her impressive qualifications...

- Maria Venus Raj.

Has the total package, extremely curvy body and exotic dark looks and and overall , very aesthetic beauty with superb bone structure, amazingly sensuous lips.

Notable mention, for Gwendolyn Rais, whose towering height of 6 Ft plus, beautiful dimples, and a smile that lights up a room, makes her impossible to go unnoticed.. My only concerned about her, is that at times, she looks a bit " manly" and her body is very straight, lacking the curvaceous quality, of Raj, and Arrieta Kleiner, and of other sucessful Pinays such as Lara Precious Quigaman (MI 2005) ,Carlene Aguilar (BBPW 2005,) or , of Miriam Qiambao, (BBPU 1999).

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:07 am; edited 4 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

PHILIPPINES!!!!!  ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN  MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! Empty Re: PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:02 pm

I am much confident as well that this batch will bring luck and prosperity to te next years of ladies to come

Back to top Go down

PHILIPPINES!!!!!  ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN  MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! Empty Re: PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 pm

Can I be Beauty Czar-ette now? Because we have the same Top 3.
Hehehhe...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:17 pm

But hopefully they will choose wisely... Oftentimes, the wrong girls are chosen, and the most beautiful ones, are left out, as with Carisheila May Kuijpers, last year! Evil or Very Mad
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:18 pm

el_jugador wrote: Can I be Beauty Czar-ette now? Because we have the same Top 3.
Hehehhe...

Oh really?.. I think you have lots of potentials and I told you that.. I was a pageant and Beauty Expert at the other forum, for close to 1 year...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:But hopefully they will choose wisely... Oftentimes, the wrong girls are chosen, and the most beautiful ones, are left out, as with Carisheila May Kuijpers, last year! Evil or Very Mad

Exactly. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:59 pm

el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:But hopefully they will choose wisely... Oftentimes, the wrong girls are chosen, and the most beautiful ones, are left out, as with Carisheila May Kuijpers, last year! Evil or Very Mad

Exactly. Smile

chair chair chair angry
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:04 am

Two more details, about Krista Arrieta Klein... Her boobs are SO FINE!!!!! and they look very natural. and some people believe she is trying to copy the aura of Stefania Fernandez, during MU 2009..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:12 am

Beautiful girls. Success and luck ... I like PHILIPPINE'S Girls !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:14 am

BrunoBrother wrote:Beautiful girls. Success and luck ... I like PHILIPPINE'S Girls !!!

Thank you Bruno Brother.. Welcome to POB.. I am Calixto...)
Very Happy
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:20 am

Of the two, I am hoping that Krista goes to MU and Raj to MW. I really believe that Krista will end the MU drought we have experienced over the last decade. She has international experience under her belt and that is a big plus. She won't easily be intimidated by others. She has a great personality and poise and presence. AND she has that striking, beautiful face. She has her flaws but she knows how to work with them and through them.

I hope that the BbP. organization does not follow their long time trend and send the right girl to the wrong pageant. In Krista's case, she is one of those rare finds that would do well in any pageant you send her to.

I praying Miss Universe for Krista! Mabuhay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Two more details, about Krista Arrieta Klein... Her boobs are SO FINE!!!!! and they look very natural. and some people believe she is trying to copy the aura of Stefania Fernandez, during MU 2009..

This is normal for an aspiring beauty queen. Benchmarking? Trying to copy who and what's "IN". Hair to side, hot red lipstick. Just like after Dayana's victory! I saw at least 3 copy cats of Dayana's yellow evening gown in MU 2009.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

Whipsal wrote:Of the two, I am hoping that Krista goes to MU and Raj to MW. I really believe that Krista will end the MU drought we have experienced over the last decade. She has international experience under her belt and that is a big plus. She won't easily be intimidated by others. She has a great personality and poise and presence. AND she has that striking, beautiful face. She has her flaws but she knows how to work with them and through them.

I hope that the BbP. organization does not follow their long time trend and send the right girl to the wrong pageant. In Krista's case, she is one of those rare finds that would do well in any pageant you send her to.

I praying Miss Universe for Krista! Mabuhay!

I totally support what you just wrote, Whipsal.. I truly believe that Krista is one of the most beautiful delegates I have seen in BBB in years... I said last year that the only one that would place would be Melody Gerbasch, and I was right..
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:27 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:But hopefully they will choose wisely... Oftentimes, the wrong girls are chosen, and the most beautiful ones, are left out, as with Carisheila May Kuijpers, last year! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exactly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, I'm still in mourning about Cai... WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:29 am

el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Two more details, about Krista Arrieta Klein... Her boobs are SO FINE!!!!! and they look very natural. and some people believe she is trying to copy the aura of Stefania Fernandez, during MU 2009..

This is normal for an aspiring beauty queen. Benchmarking? Trying to copy who and what's "IN". Hair to side, hot red lipstick. Just like after Dayana's victory! I saw at least 3 copy cats of Dayana's yellow evening gown in MU 2009.

You are right, that is normal... is like winners are trend setters and role models, but girls must be careful and NOT become cheap imitations of others, and strive for finding their own unique style... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 am

Desi wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:But hopefully they will choose wisely... Oftentimes, the wrong girls are chosen, and the most beautiful ones, are left out, as with Carisheila May Kuijpers, last year! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exactly. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yes, I'm still in mourning about Cai... WHAT A WASTE!!!!!!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She was styled terribly during the pageant Des..and there was no pre-pageant that time which like this year would decide who the semifinalists will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:34 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
BrunoBrother wrote:Beautiful girls. Success and luck ... I like PHILIPPINE'S Girls !!!

Thank you Bruno Brother.. Welcome to POB.. I am Calixto...)
Very Happy

Thank you for the receptivity and friendliness of everyone in POB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:

You are right, that is normal... is like winners are trend setters and role models, but girls must be careful and NOT become cheap imitations of others, and strive for finding their own unique style... thumbs up

Agree! One thing's for sure though, Krista isn't a cheap Stefania immitation. Class A! Hahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:37 am

el_jugador wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
el_jugador wrote:

Agree! One thing's for sure though, Krista isn't a cheap Stefania immitation. Class A! Hahahah

Absolutely.... NOTHING cheap about miss Arrieta Klein! thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Dylan Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:43 am

Excellent Choices Calix, You never fails to impress us with your beauty expertise...love it! Great!
Dylan
Dylan
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : MIDDLE EAST

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:14 am

I have this sinking feeling that they may send Krista to MW because she was awarded the most talented but I hope they don't (thinking she could enter the talent contest at MW). However, being a GMA artist, maybe they felt obliged to. Like I said, I think she would do well in any one of the pageants, however, I would like her to go to MU and give everyone there a run for their money. Anyone else, I'm sorry to say, just might be a clapper at MU. I could be wrong, but Krista Kleiner as Miss Universe feel so right. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 am

Dylan wrote:Excellent Choices Calix, You never fails to impress us with your beauty expertise...love it! Great!

Thank you Dylan, i appreciate it!.. the level of girls, for the most part is very high this year... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:39 am

Whipsal wrote:I have this sinking feeling that they may send Krista to MW because she was awarded the most talented but I hope they don't (thinking she could enter the talent contest at MW). However, being a GMA artist, maybe they felt obliged to. Like I said, I think she would do well in any one of the pageants, however, I would like her to go to MU and give everyone there a run for their money. Anyone else, I'm sorry to say, just might be a clapper at MU. I could be wrong, but Krista Kleiner as Miss Universe feel so right. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well, let's keep our fingers crossed about Krista for BBPU.. she is truly a sparkling gem!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:31 am

Voila mon cher Prince!!!...La perle rare....Venus Raj pour Miss Universe!!!! joy joy joy joy joy joy

La beauté de cette femme est sublime et son corps est vachement magnifique!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 am

I would love to see Krista wearing the Philippine sash in MU... she has the spunk and she knows how to play her cards well. She knows how to make her disadvantage to her advantage...

The bubbly personality to get noticed and also the confidence of a fighter.

Gwen is a good choice though she seems so reserved. Sending her to MU is not a bad choice but she really needs to work out a lot of things, from catwalk (sexy catwalk) and projections...

Raj is definitely my only choice for MW.... she will rock MW in beach beauty as well as top of the world.. Smile

International, Gwen is not a bad choice, another Melanie Marquez, a possible statuesque MI titleholder... Smile
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next