BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

+2
Desi
PRINCE CALIXTO
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PHILIPPINES!!!!!  ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN  MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:36 am

Thank you, Katleya and Chinito for your responses... I am very excited about both Venus Raj and Krista Kleiner.... and , Katleya oui ,je suis d'accord avec toi !;... Venus est une perle rare, avec un corps magnifique, et avec une beauté très sereine. j
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

PHILIPPINES!!!!!  ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN  MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: PHILIPPINES!!!!! ONE OF THESE 2 GIRLS WILL MAKE THE CUT IN MISS UNIVERSE 2010!!!

Post by bonner Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am

how about henson?
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 pm

they are my choices for the BBPU crown either,,,,,but sadly only one has to be chosen....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:08 pm

bonner wrote:how about henson?

Henson has magnificent hair and such an angelical face, but her body, is not up to par.. but she might have a shot for the BBI title...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:10 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:they are my choices for the BBPU crown either,,,,,but sadly only one has to be chosen..

Yes, I know, most people consider MU most prestigious pageant in the planet, but the others can be sent to MW and MI, which are all very important pageants too.....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:12 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:Dear Filipino friends and all pageant lovers;...

As a Beauty Expert, and avid pageant watcher and connoisseur, for about 21 years. ( I have been watching pageants very closely since i was 8 .. I am confident that one of these 2 ladies will definitely end the 11 year drought at MU for Philippines....

-Krista Arrieta Klein.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

With the porcelain like beauty, and doll like features to match this gorgeous young woman. has an ultra feminine , Hollywood diva aura about her and a superb lean -well proportioned physique.. Not the typical Miss Philippines, but even that adds an element of intrigue to her impressive qualifications...

- Maria Venus Raj.

Has the total package, extremely curvy body and exotic dark looks and and overall , very aesthetic beauty with superb bone structure, amazingly sensuous lips.

Notable mention, for Gwendolyn Rais, whose towering height of 6 Ft plus, beautiful dimples, and a smile that lights up a room, makes her impossible to go unnoticed.. My only concerned about her, is that at times, she looks a bit " manly" and her body is very straight, lacking the curvaceous quality, of Raj, and Arrieta Kleiner, and of other sucessful Pinays such as Lara Precious Quigaman (MI 2005) ,Carlene Aguilar (BBPW 2005,) or , of Miriam Qiambao, (BBPU 1999).

surely two of these three girls can be our new binibining pilipinas winners
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:36 am

Thread moved to Philippines Forum.
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2