BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

+7
sayonako
ardyvanviesta
Desi
Eblazer
edwoct1026
bonner
PRINCE CALIXTO
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VENUS RAJ;  AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE! Empty VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:30 pm

My lovely Ones...

After talking to some of my Venezuelan friends, and going around several of the international beauty forums, Venus Raj, along with Venezuela , Slovak Republic and Russia are the 4 undisputed and early favorites for the MU 2010 crown..... Mexico has a lovely face, but NOT the projection, nor he overall package, and Puerto Rico, as a blond will definitely have a hard time cracking the semifinals.Colombia, due to her overall package, has greater chance, (as for now) to make the final cut... Of course, is still too early, but nevertheless, as for now, this is EXACTLY how the MU 2010 ladies fare in my perception and "beauty meter"- " pageant meter".... So, Philippines, will definitely make the cut, specially after all the training, and improving that she will undergo from now until August...

Recently elected, Miss Slovak Republic, Anna Ammenova, 25, and in my opinion , one of the early favorites for the MU 2010.. along with Philippines, Russia and Venezuela

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

VENUS RAJ;  AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE! Empty Re: VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

Post by bonner Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:38 pm

love it calixto!! but i dont want to expect yet.....i dont want raj to be over hyped!
bonner
bonner
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF PHILIPPINES

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

VENUS RAJ;  AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE! Empty Re: VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:47 pm

bonner wrote:love it calixto!! but i dont want to expect yet.....i dont want raj to over hyped!

She is not being over hyped, baby... is just the truth.... along with Venezuela, Slovak Republic and Russia.. and as a true (and PROVEN) beauty and pageant expert, i guarantee that... and i am not being partial on any of them, besides, they all need to work very hard, in order to deliver... so it's all up to them, regardless, of what we say... I also know that Mexico, has the best face, of the pageant so far, but she comes across as cold and tough looking, lacks elegance and looks plain next to the 4 i have as favorites....

Let's me explain why..

Venezuela... Incredible elegance, height, confidence, aura, projection, smile, and Osmel Souza' guidance....

Philippines... Incredible vital statistics, super bone structure, dark exotic looks and total physical package..

Slovak Republic... A drop dead gorgeous blond

Russia... and angel with blue eyes, and long dark brown hair , that looks like a fairy tale princess, and as we all know Europe hasn't won the MU title since 2002, when Oxana Fedorova was dethroned...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:05 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
bonner wrote:love it calixto!! but i dont want to expect yet.....i dont want raj to over hyped!

She is not being over hyped, baby... is just the truth.... along with Venezuela, Slovak Republic and Russia.. and as a true (and PROVEN) beauty and pageant expert, i guarantee that... and i am not being partial on any of them, besides, they all need to work very hard, in order to deliver... so it's all up to them, regardless, of what we say... I also know that Mexico, has the best face, of the pageant so far, but she comes across as cold and tough looking, lacks elegance and looks plain next to the 4 i have as favorites....

Let's me explain why..

Venezuela... Incredible elegance, height, confidence, aura, projection, smile, and Osmel Souza' guidance....

Philippines... Incredible vital statistics, super bone structure, dark exotic looks and total physical package..

Russia... and angel with blue eyes, and long dark brown hair , that looks like a fairy tale princess, and as we all know Europe hasn't won the MU title since 2002, when Oxana Fedorova was dethroned...

love ur desciption about VENUS RAJ my Dear Prince...

hopefully she will end the drought...

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:10 pm

i hope she wont be ignore... since TRUMP is looking for a girl who has a great hot body...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:16 pm

h0tc0ffee wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Let's me explain why..

love ur desciption about VENUS RAJ my Dear Prince...

hopefully she will end the drought...

I am glad you like it, Hot Coffee!.. so good to see u again... I truly believe that Venus will end that severe 11 year drought.for the Philippines (AMEN!). Smile

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

Nice,,,,
i hope she will not be ignored,,,i love her,,,GO VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and,,,RUSSIA is still the one to beat....i love IRINA ANTONENKO!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:i hope she wont be ignore... since TRUMP is looking for a girl who has a great hot body...

What are you talking about?.....Venus Raj has an incredible body!.. Moreover, Venus is the best representative that the Philippines has had in MU, since Miriam Qiambao.

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:Nice,,,,
i hope she will not be ignored,,,i love her,,,GO VENUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

and,,,RUSSIA is still the one to beat....i love IRINA ANTONENKO!!!!!!!!!

Me too, that is why i have Russia also as an early favorite!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:31 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:i hope she wont be ignore... since TRUMP is looking for a girl who has a great hot body...

What are you talking about?.....Venus Raj has an incredible body!.. Moreover, Venus is the best representative that the Philippines has had in any pageant since Miriam Qiambao.

what iam trying to say is... last year in miss universe (correct me if iam wrong) MR. TRUMP says to the indian delegates that " indians are brainy but they dont have a hot body" so i assumed that MR. TRUMP is looking for a girl who definitely have a hot body, so i hope VENUS wont be ignored by TRUMP, since she has the quality.
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:50 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

What are you talking about?.....Venus Raj has an incredible body!.. Moreover, Venus is the best representative that the Philippines has had in any pageant since Miriam Qiambao.

what iam trying to say is... last year in miss universe (correct me if iam wrong) MR. TRUMP says to the indian delegates that " indians are brainy but they dont have a hot body" so i assumed that MR. TRUMP is looking for a girl who definitely have a hot body, so i hope VENUS wont be ignored by TRUMP, since she has the quality.

OK, but, Venus is exceptional... her measurements of 35-22-35 are UNPRECEDENTED.. which means there are exceptions to the rule.! Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:14 pm

Maria Venus Raj, BBPU and one of my early favorites for the MU 2010 crown.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:23 pm

she is one of my favorites too,,,together with Russia,Mexico,Venezuela.....
if USA will have Kansas,then I may add her....

Back to top Go down

Post by Eblazer Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:28 pm

Venus Raj! Fight fight fight!
Eblazer
Eblazer
Royal Member
Royal Member

Location Location : Cebu City

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:39 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:she is one of my favorites too,,,together with Russia,Mexico,Venezuela.....

I love the fact that you are so into the Miss USA pageant... I remember the time that we chose some of the most beautiful wasted beauties of 2009....
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
shunrey2009 wrote:she is one of my favorites too,,,together with Russia,Mexico,Venezuela.....

I love the fact that you are so into the Miss USA pageant... I remember the time that we chose some of the most beautiful wasted beauties of 2009....

yes,,i began to like Miss USA just as late as 2009,,it is awesome,,,cuz its from the same org who runs MU...
and i dont see cheapness in that pageant,,,,
it made even remarkable by the "Delaware Curse" which i really find funny and made me love the girl too,,,,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:32 pm

Sorry my Pinoy's Friends, but I am not a fan of her, I find her features too harsh. I was rooting for Krista. Still good luck to her... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Desi
Desi
EP Dean
EP Dean

Location Location : New York/Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Desi wrote:Sorry my Pinoy's Friends, but I am not a fan of her, I find her features too harsh. I was rooting for Krista. Still good luck to her... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Of course there will always be conflicting opinions.... I wish we all could disagree with such poise and grace...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by ardyvanviesta Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 pm

still waiting the other countries,,,,USA

ardyvanviesta

Location Location : Palembang, South Sumatra Indonesia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:33 am

While Raj was my bet for MW and Kleiner my bet for MU, Raj is not a bad alternative. My only worries are her interview skills. If she interviews as nervous as she did in BbP., then the preliminary interviews in MU are going to keep her out of the semi-finals. That was part of the reason I wanted Kleiner to go to MU because she has that international experience and confidence. Oh well... water under the bridge. By overall appearance, Raj should make the cut. By interview skills, I'm a little leery. Hopefully, that is the big thing she works on as well as getting over her nerves during the interview.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:53 am

It's nice to know that Venus Raj is being favoured non-Pinoy pageant fans. Thanks Prince Calixto for this information. This is really something that keeps me smiling while writing this post.

Don't worry Desi dear with your comments. I also agree that Venus is not really facially stunning but her body is to die for. Just imagine a 22 waistline??? But the lady has such a commanding stage presence. She is very good in pictures as well, of course, with the proper make-ups.

I wish she can end up the 10 year drought ( Dear Prince, it's only 10 years and not yet 11) of the Philippines in Miss Universe but I am not expecting anymore since I don't wanna cry in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:34 am

Whipsal wrote:While Raj was my bet for MW and Kleiner my bet for MU, Raj is not a bad alternative. My only worries are her interview skills. If she interviews as nervous as she did in BbP., then the preliminary interviews in MU are going to keep her out of the semi-finals. That was part of the reason I wanted Kleiner to go to MU because she has that international experience and confidence. Oh well... water under the bridge. By overall appearance, Raj should make the cut. By interview skills, I'm a little leery. Hopefully, that is the big thing she works on as well as getting over her nerves during the interview.

I know what you mean, Whipsal;... I have the same concerns regarding her interview skills and her nerves; however, I think that with proper training and preparation, she has plenty of time, to overcome that flaw.... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:36 am

Calderon wrote:It's nice to know that Venus Raj is being favoured non-Pinoy pageant fans. Thanks Prince Calixto for this information. This is really something that keeps me smiling while writing this post.

Don't worry Desi dear with your comments. I also agree that Venus is not really facially stunning but her body is to die for. Just imagine a 22 waistline??? But the lady has such a commanding stage presence. She is very good in pictures as well, of course, with the proper make-ups.

I wish she can end up the 10 year drought ( Dear Prince, it's only 10 years and not yet 11) of the Philippines in Miss Universe but I am not expecting anymore since I don't wanna cry in the end.

Hahahaha, Dear Calderon thank you for correcting my math error regarding the # of years for the Philippines, not placing in MU... thumbs up
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:00 am

I'm so excited for this MU... hope this time Philippines will be in semis...
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:06 am

sayonako wrote:I'm so excited for this MU... hope this time Philippines will be in semis...

Me too!! Remember how different it felt when Manalo was selected last year, and with Venus, right now!!! cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next