BeautyMania.biz®'s ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE
Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ENTERTAINMENT PARADISE! There are already existing topics inside, to view and participate the online forum, you must register first and create an account.

Enjoy your stay!! Please spread the news!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

+7
sayonako
ardyvanviesta
Desi
Eblazer
edwoct1026
bonner
PRINCE CALIXTO
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VENUS RAJ;  AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE! - Page 2 Empty Re: VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
sayonako wrote:I'm so excited for this MU... hope this time Philippines will be in semis...

Me too!! Remember how different it felt when Manalo was selected last year, and with Venus, right now!!! cheers

hopefully this time, Phiilppines will not be ignored by Donald Trump.
sayonako
sayonako

Location Location : Clark Pampanga

Back to top Go down

VENUS RAJ;  AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE! - Page 2 Empty Re: VENUS RAJ; AN EARLY MU 2010 FAVORITE!

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:29 am

sayonako wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
sayonako wrote:I'm so excited for this MU... hope this time Philippines will be in semis...

Me too!! Remember how different it felt when Manalo was selected last year, and with Venus, right now!!! cheers

I honestly believe she won't be ignored.. and 98% of the time, my assessments and predictions, are very accurate, as all of you know...but again, Venus needs to work hard to make this happen, particularly in her nerves during the interview skills...
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO
Royal Member- AMBASSADOR OF VENEZUELA

Location Location : Now California/ Florida- USA

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:37 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
sayonako wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

I honestly believe she won't be ignored.. and 98% of the time, my assessments and predictions, are very accurate, as all of you know...but again, Venus needs to work hard to make this happen, particularly in her nerves during the interview skills...

Yeah I agree with you Prince... let's hope for the best. By the way, is there any update regarding the venue and date of MU this year?
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelo Batista Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 am

Let us put our hands together for venus raj....there are plenty of time to enhance her and stop sending her to colombia or venezuela for training..we have alot of good trainer here in the philippines and yet there far excellence designer.... if miss araneta put again the baraza gown forget it venus will not able make to top 15.... peace
Angelo Batista
Angelo Batista
Elite
Elite

Location Location : Philippines

Http://www.mdgi.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 am

sayonako wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
sayonako wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Yeah I agree with you Prince... let's hope for the best. By the way, is there any update regarding the venue and date of MU this year?

Nothing definitive yet; however,..It will be in the month of August and one of the following five(5) venues are being considered as the next MU 2010 site... ..Mar del Plata (Argentina)[ Aruba, Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) Rio de Janeiro (Brazil)[, and (Zagreb) Croatia are candidates for hosting the pageant. ... It's been said that Argentina, or Bolivia, will be the sites most likely to be chosen...

Last edited by PRINCE CALIXTO on Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:44 am; edited 2 times in total
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:35 am

Angelo Batista wrote:Let us put our hands together for venus raj....there are plenty of time to enhance her and stop sending her to colombia or venezuela for training..we have alot of good trainer here in the philippines and yet there far excellence designer.... if miss araneta put again the baraza gown forget it venus will not able make to top 15.... peace

Well said, Mr Angelo!!! cheers
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:12 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:i hope she wont be ignore... since TRUMP is looking for a girl who has a great hot body...

What are you talking about?.....Venus Raj has an incredible body!.. Moreover, Venus is the best representative that the Philippines has had in any pageant since Miriam Qiambao.

what iam trying to say is... last year in miss universe (correct me if iam wrong) MR. TRUMP says to the indian delegates that " indians are brainy but they dont have a hot body" so i assumed that MR. TRUMP is looking for a girl who definitely have a hot body, so i hope VENUS wont be ignored by TRUMP, since she has the quality.

OK, but, Venus is exceptional... her measurements of 35-22-35 are UNPRECEDENTED.. which means there are exceptions to the rule.! Smile

yeah youre right sir... as of now my only concern for her is the way she communicate, if ever she will be more fortunate to be in the top 5 ( hehehe, though too early to say ) she should learn to be more relax, because of what happen last coronation night, that she almost gave us a none sense response to her question... i hope SIR VENUS will end our drought in Miss Universe... go VENUS
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:18 pm

edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:i hope she wont be ignore... since TRUMP is looking for a girl who has a great hot body...

What are you talking about?.....Venus Raj has an incredible body!.. Moreover, Venus is the best representative that the Philippines has had in any pageant since Miriam Qiambao.

what iam trying to say is... last year in miss universe (correct me if iam wrong) MR. TRUMP says to the indian delegates that " indians are brainy but they dont have a hot body" so i assumed that MR. TRUMP is looking for a girl who definitely have a hot body, so i hope VENUS wont be ignored by TRUMP, since she has the quality.

OK, but, Venus is exceptional... her measurements of 35-22-35 are UNPRECEDENTED.. which means there are exceptions to the rule.! Smile

yeah youre right sir... as of now my only concern for her is the way she communicate, if ever she will be more fortunate to be in the top 5 ( hehehe, though too early to say ) she should learn to be more relax, because of what happen last coronation night, that she almost gave us a none sense response to her question... i hope SIR VENUS will end our drought in Miss Universe... go VENUS

She just needs to work hard on her weaknesses and she will have a much greater chance!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:11 pm

THANK U PRINCE....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:52 pm

rosemariegoddess wrote:THANK U PRINCE....

You are welcome, Rosita Linda!!! and she truly deserves it!!!! :sagingdance:
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:00 pm

http://www.voy.com/13873/

check it that link,,she is no. 2 as a favorite.....(needs a translator with the spanish opinion)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 pm

she will make it... i hope
Ray
Ray
EP Reporter
EP Reporter

Location Location : Philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:09 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:http://www.voy.com/13873/

check it that link,,she is no. 2 as a favorite.....(needs a translator with the spanish opinion)

Philippines: woa siempre fue de mis favoritas ella de todas las que he enumerado (en mi opinión) es quien más cerca podría estar de ganar, tiene un cuerpo de ataque que opaca cualquier otro de las concursantes que he enumerado aquí, una cara exótica y con ganas, un cabello que combina pero a la perfección con ese rostro, esa piel y ese cuerpazo, sólo necesita acertar más en su look, el que usó la mayoría del tiempo en el BBP fue muy recargado y OldFashion por eso no la ponga en el primer lugar. De acertar mejor con su look ella estaría lista para conquistar el Universo.

Translation by Prince Calixto....

It says that she has a body for a heart attack, and that , in his opinion, is one the ladies, who could be closer to winning the MU 2010 title;.... her body can even outshine any other body (figure) at MU ; she has a very exotic face, with beautiful hair, which goes very well with her face, she just needs to make her look appear fresher and younger, (more modern) because most of the time, during the pageant (BBP 2010) she was made up to look too old fashion, out dated, and overly made up.. if her handlers can come up with her right look and personal style, she could be ready to conquer the universe!!!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:19 pm

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

Philippines: woa siempre fue de mis favoritas ella de todas las que he enumerado (en mi opinión) es quien más cerca podría estar de ganar, tiene un cuerpo de ataque que opaca cualquier otro de las concursantes que he enumerado aquí, una cara exótica y con ganas, un cabello que combina pero a la perfección con ese rostro, esa piel y ese cuerpazo, sólo necesita acertar más en su look, el que usó la mayoría del tiempo en el BBP fue muy recargado y OldFashion por eso no la ponga en el primer lugar. De acertar mejor con su look ella estaría lista para conquistar el Universo.

It says that she has a body for a heart attack, and that , in his opinion, is one the ladies, who could be closer to winning the MU 2010 title;.... her body can even outshine any other body (figure) at MU ; she has a very exotic face, with beautiful hair, which goes very well with her face, she just needs to make her look appear fresher and younger, (more modern) because most of the time, during the pageant (BBP 2010) she was made up to look too old fashion, out dated, and overly made up.. if her handlers can come up with her right look and personal style, she could be ready to conquer the universe!!!

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS PRINCE CALIXTO,,,I LIKE THINGS LIKE THIS FROM OTHER PEOPLE BUT I'M AFRAID TO EXPECT SOMETHING THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE UNREALISTIC AGAIN...(I HOPE NOT),,THE UPSET I FELT LIKE LAST YEAR MADE ME LEARN A LESSON,,,,BUT I'M STILL HOPING VENUS WILL MAKE US PROUD,,,OR EVEN PROUDER....

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:46 pm

shunrey2009 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

MUCHISIMAS GRACIAS PRINCE CALIXTO,,,I LIKE THINGS LIKE THIS FROM OTHER PEOPLE BUT I'M AFRAID TO EXPECT SOMETHING THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE UNREALISTIC AGAIN...(I HOPE NOT),,THE UPSET I FELT LIKE LAST YEAR MADE ME LEARN A LESSON,,,,BUT I'M STILL HOPING VENUS WILL MAKE US PROUD,,,OR EVEN PROUDER....

You are very welcome Shun.. there is a HUGE difference between last year and this one...last year,. i said ahead of time (against all odds) that my fave of the BBP winners was/is Melody Gersbach. I never liked too much at all, Miss Manalo, nor Miss Umali, not even to place, and there were a lot of people who even called Umali a Goddess, and I said that her face was too flat, and too round, and her body too average.. well the rest is history, when the one that made the cut was Melody at MI. so once again my predictions and assessments (modesty aside) were accurate... so, this batch (Kleiner and Raj,) are much stronger than last year.. and i even like Gatbonton more than i liked Umali.. Gatbonton has greater inner beauty, a natural freshness and energy that shines, which Umali didn't have.. however, her placement, to me, is still quite doubtful, but Raj and Kleiner, in my opinion, so far, most def, will...

PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:46 am

I will give my all out appreciation to Venus Raj for she is one of a kind Woman, She is the hope that we are all waiting to fulfill but lets not forget that she need not our appreciation alone but our most and deepest sincerity and love ( Win or Lose ) and it's not Trump that we should impress but it's the people who will be watching and supporting the Miss Universe and on what fight Venus can give through all the delegates, the competition itself and the purpose of her goals.

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:05 am

DavaoPrince wrote:I will give my all out appreciation to Venus Raj for she is one of a kind Woman, She is the hope that we are all waiting to fulfill but lets not forget that she need not our appreciation alone but our most and deepest sincerity and love ( Win or Lose ) and it's not Trump that we should impress but it's the people who will be watching and supporting the Miss Universe and on what fight Venus can give through all the delegates, the competition itself and the purpose of her goals.

The judges are really the ones with the ultimate say on the matter!
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:56 am

nice list... hope to see miss philippines in the top 5...

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:26 am

renegade wrote:nice list... hope to see miss philippines in the top 5...

Me too, .. she has a great change to make the cut and beyond.... Venus , to me, is the most attractive BBPU since Miriam Qiambao...BTW .Love your avi, adorable and playful.... Smile
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:37 am

I think it is easier to develop communication skills rather than looks and x-factor...she'll work on it and she'll be perfect...At least for the Bb. Pilipinas Crown...to represent Philippines...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:14 am

khoymax wrote:I think it is easier to develop communication skills rather than looks and x-factor...she'll work on it and she'll be perfect...At least for the Bb. Pilipinas Crown...to represent Philippines...

Hmmm..I think communication skills is harder especially "pronunciation". Looks, a candidate can look totally different in a matter of months with enough budget. Luckily, I don't think we have much problem when it comes to "looks" with Venus. She may not be the loveliest but she's exotic, modelesque and sure knows how to project, a quality our past MU candidates lacked.

Who hires interpreters in MU? Is it the MU Org or the franchise holders?

Back to top Go down

Post by sayonako Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 am

i really want to see a Filipina candidate answering the final question either in MU, MW or MI in our native tongue.
sayonako
sayonako

Back to top Go down

Post by PRINCE CALIXTO Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:55 am

sayonako wrote:i really want to see a Filipina candidate answering the final question either in MU, MW or MI in our native tongue.

Though i respect 100% your opinion, think that maybe some non Tagalog speakers, ( specially the judges) might find it offensive, or even rude, or a disadvantage, knowing that she is answering her final Q in an international world class setting and pageant... nervous
PRINCE CALIXTO
PRINCE CALIXTO

Back to top Go down

Post by edwoct1026 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 am

PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:
edwoct1026 wrote:
PRINCE CALIXTO wrote:

She just needs to work hard on her weaknesses and she will have a much greater chance!

absolutely...
edwoct1026
edwoct1026

Location Location : philippines

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:16 pm

It would be more insulting if a Filipina lady cannot use her native language when answering the final Q, Interpreters can be of alternatives

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next